PIPE-MAX Pipe Belt Grinders
For small to large pipe diameters.
- For perfect grinding and polishing on closed and open pipe constructions - from small to large pipe diameters.
- Homogeneous, uniform grinding and polishing results on all pipe diameters, regardless of whether they are small or large.
- New damping concept with gas pressure dampers allows the grinding and polishing belts to be "slung" round the pipes perfectly with no great force.
- New drive roller with replaceable rubber O rings guarantees that the belts will not slip.
- Return roller made of soft PUR material. This ensures particularly soft contact and permanent elasticity.
- The soft return roller also allows flat surfaces to be ground longitudinally, for example to remove spot welds and eliminate deep scratches, etc.
- Fast, easy belt changing.
- Ideal belt guide using side inox fittings. No more adjustments required.
- Balanced and adjustable handles mean that they can be set to suit the job in hand.
- Can be set up for right-handed and left-handed use or for side and overhead working.
- The belt unit is made of aluminium permanent casting alloy and is particularly strong and resistant.